Every ceremony I create is inspired by the uniqueness of the couple I am working with. Hence, pricing varies and depends on your particular desires and requirements. I would love to discuss this with you and help make your wedding a dream come true.
The fees for my services depend on several factors:
• the preparation and time needed to write your ceremony
• the complexity of your ritual elements
• the day of week
• travel time to your ceremony
• travel time to your rehearsal and if the rehearsal will occur on a date other
than the wedding date.
I would be more than happy to discuss pricing over the phone. Once
we agree on pricing that is exactly what you pay. I never have any hidden costs or fees.
What is the value and benefit of hiring me as your
Wedding Officiant or Life-Cycle Celebrant?
My primary goal is to create lasting memories for you and your guests,
which begins with a well crafted, thoughtfully planned and heart-centered ceremony!
As a "ceremony designer," I put a lot of love and energy into writing
my ceremonies because I want to make sure that it is a genuine expression of your life together. While some couples think of the ceremony as something to fast forward to in order to get to the reception, I believe it can be something so much more. But the truth be told, many people are not accustomed to purchasing a ceremony or ritual. In many ways it is an intangible experience that you are investing in.
By working with me, I promise that you will have peace of mind knowing that your ceremony is in loving hands and given the proper attention and focus it deserves. I am very passionate about my work as a Life-Cycle Celebrant and I invite you to contact me so we can discuss your ceremony in greater detail.
If and when you decide to hire me as your Wedding Officant, I will
e-mail you an agreement that you each of you will sign. A 50% non-refundable retainer is required to secure the date of your wedding. Payment is due with the signed contract. After I receive the signed contract, I will promptly e-mail you the Couple's Questionaire, which is
where the real fun begins!
Fees & Services
My Fees Always Include...
• An original and personalized wedding ceremony
• Unlimited email and phone consultations
• Research materials and support
• Rehearsal or final consultation meeting (if requested)
• Cue sheets for your wedding party and vendors
• Day of consulting with anyone involved with your ceremony
• Officiating on the day of
• Mailing expenses for the license
Sarah Lemp Wedding Officiant & Life-Cycle Celebrant 949.424.6063